This training course will teach System Administrators on how to install, configure and maintain a Vibe environment.
The following topics are covered:
- Overview of the Vibe Architecture
- Designing a Vibe Implementation
- Installing a basic Vibe system
- Installing a High-Availability Vibe system
- Configuring Vibe for LDAP
- External User Administration
- User and Roles Administration in Vibe
- Managing the Vibe Administration Console
- Managing a Vibe Environment
- Using Vibe with Micro Focus Access Manager
- Understanding Vibe Log and Configuration Files
- Customising Vibe for additional functionality
- Generating Reports from Vibe
It is recommended that at least the Vibe Induction Training course has been completed prior to attending this course. An understanding of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 or higher is required.
The duration of this course is THREE days and is instructor-led.