This course is intended for new and existing system administrators to the SEP sesam Backup Solution. The course will cover the following topics:
- SEP sesam Systems Architecture
- Setting up a SEP sesam Server
- Initial Configuration SEP sesam
- Deployment of SEP sesam Backup Agents
- Configuration of Backup Storage Pools
- Creating Backup Tasks and Group Tasks
- Creating Backup Schedules
- Restoring from Backup Sets
- Backing up Virtual Servers
- Generating Backup Reports and Notifications
It is expected that the students will have sufficient background on either SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 or higher or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or higher. An understanding of VMware Workstation is recommended but not essential as Virtual Servers are used during the training.
The course duration is THREE days.