Fast track your digital transformation. Take advantage of the fastest, easiest, and most cost-effective way to get started with SUSE container and application platforms.
SUSE works with an ecosystem of partners and communities to deliver enterprise-grade, open source software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions backed by superior service and support.
What Does Open Mean to You?
For SUSE, open means more than software. It's a business model and a culture. Leveraging their Linux heritage, they deliver the truly open open source solutions, flexible business practices, lack of enforced vendor lock-in, and exceptional service and support that your digital transformation demands. Their commitment to open source means adapting it and making it dependable, with highly flexible solutions that are hardened and secured for the most demanding IT environments.
- More than 50% of SUSE employees focus on development and support.
- There are 8,500 certified applications for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is certified on 13,500+ hardware systems.
- Two-thirds of SUSE customers give SUSE engineers a perfect score.*
- SUSE is currently engaged with 100+ open source projects.
- SUSE has 650 staff actively working in research and development.
- SUSE support is available globally, 24x7.