This training course if for new and existing users to GroupWise 23.4. It will provide Power Users with extensive knowledge on how to use the GroupWise Windows client software, as well as GroupWise Web Access.
The following topics are covered:
- Sending and Receiving e-mail using advanced settings
- Using the GroupWise E-Mail Conversation Threading
- Using the Calendar and Scheduling meetings
- Using Tasks in GroupWise and Task enabling of e-mails
- Track e-mails using advanced status tracking (Unique to GroupWise)
- Using Voting in e-mails
- Managing Folders in GroupWise
- Creating Panels in GroupWise folders
- Manipulating GroupWise Views
- Understanding the GroupWise Option Settings
- Understanding the difference between ONLINE, CACHING and REMOTE modes
- Using GroupWise Proxy
- Using GroupWise Find and Advanced Searching
- GroupWise Tips and Tricks
A knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 is required.
The course duration is ONE day and is instructor-led.