This training course has been design for users that need to create their own customisations on the Vibe platform. This course also does not require you to have developer experience, but you do need to understand basics of electronic forms and workflows, and managing the associated data definitions that will be created.
The following topics are covered:
- Overview of Form (Custom Entries) Design in Vibe
- Creating Forms (Custom Entries) in Vibe
- Customising Folders
- Designing Vibe Landing Pages
- Customising Workspaces
- Overview of Workflows in Vibe
- Defining Workflows in Vibe
- Assigning Role-based access to Workflows and Content
- Using Workflow Notifications
- Creating Workspace and Folder Templates
- Importing and Exporting content
It is a prerequisite that the Vibe Induction Training and Vibe Advanced Document Management Training courses have been completed prior to attending this course.
The duration of this course is THREE days and is instructor-led.