This course is intended for new and existing system administrators to Micro Focus ZENworks Imaging. The course will cover the following topics:
- ZENworks Imaging Architecture
- Setting up of ZENworks Imaging Environment
- Configuration of Imaging Policies
- Building of ZENworks Images for deployment
- Preparing ZENworks Images for deployment
- Multicast Deployment
It is expected that the students will have sufficient background on ZENworks Configuration Management. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 is critical. An understanding of VMware Workstation is recommended but not essential as Virtual Servers are used during the training.
The course duration is THREE days.