This course is intended for new and existing system administrators to Micro Focus ZENworks Configuration Management. The course will cover the following topics:
- ZENworks Systems Architecture
- Setting up a ZENworks Appliance
- Initial Configuration of the ZENworks Appliance
- Configuration of ZENworks Policies
- Setting up of ZENworks Application Bundles
- Configuration of ZENworks Mobile Management
- Discovery and Deployment of ZENworks components
- Customising ZENworks Branding for your organisation
- Configuration of ZENworks Reporting
It is expected that the students will have sufficient background on either SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 or higher or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or higher. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 is critical. An understanding of VMware Workstation is recommended but not essential as Virtual Servers are used during the training.
The course duration is FIVE days.