This course is intended for new and existing system administrators to OpenText GroupWise. The course will cover the following topics:
- GroupWise Systems Architecture
- Setting up a GroupWise System
- Upgrading and existing GroupWise system from prior versions of GroupWise
- Configuring GroupWise Web Access
- Setting up GroupWise Mobility Services
- Setting up GroupWise Messenger
- Administrating your GroupWise system
- Integrating GroupWise with eDirectory and Active Directory
- Deployment of the GroupWise client
It is expected that the students will have sufficient background on either SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 or higher, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or higher, or Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server 2015 or higher. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 is highly recommended. An understanding of VMware Workstation is recommended but not essential as Virtual Servers are used during the training.
The course duration is four days.