Founded in 2003, NETCB is the trusted advisor and service provider to a large number of customers in Africa, the Middle East and Europe. NETCB has advised customers, implemented solutions and provided support services to customers in over 15 countries. These are clients that vary in size; from five hundred to thousands of users in size.
Using our unique approach through a combination of on-site and remote support services, as well as the use of modern conferencing technology; a relatively small team of consultants has been able to support some of the biggest name brands across a plethora of sectors.
A key component of our operational methodology is the emphasis on 'best of breed technology', without compromising a customer into a single-vendor direction and subsequently entrapping the customer under such a vendor. Using our extensive knowledge and experience with regard to Open Source Technology (OST) platforms, combined with selected proprietary vendor solutions, we have been able to create Information Technology architecture for customers that is both versatile and flexible, and most notably, capable of staying ahead of the "Populist Adoption Curve".
We have a selection of Technology Partners, all of whom have been selected through years of interpersonal relationship building and partnership, flexibility in approach to customers and ultimately; that enables us to offer solutions to customers that will not experience 'sudden death', and where the vendor has committed to not end the life of a technology, but to rather reinvigorate, maintain and ensure that the customer can experience a return on investment for the foreseeable future, and not be forced to undergo 'migrations' at a considerable expense on a regular basis.
Our selection of vendors has also enabled us to provide solutions that are cloud-ready, and that will assist customers to maintain existing Security and Risk management obligations, while moving key aspects of their infrastructure to the cloud. Too often we have seen how customers have rushed into cloud-based solutions, while simultaneously abandoning their responsibility to preserve the integrity of the organization's systems, from a organizational Security and Risk Governance obligation-oriented perspective.
The core areas of our consulting practices are the following:
- Document Management
- Business Productivity Workflow Management (Ad-Hoc, Human Resources, Financial Administration, etc)
- Unified Communications Archival
- Intranet Portals
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Office Productivity Applications
- Secure File Sharing (like DropBox and similar but SECURE)
- Enterprise E-mail, Scheduling, Calendars and Task Management
Security and Governance
- Records Management
- Access Governance
- ITIL Service Management
- Password Self Service Management
- Indentity Management
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Priviledged Access Management (PAM)
- End-Point Security Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Cloud Strategy and Migration
- Hosted Services (www.wingukolabo.com)
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Protection
- On-site and Remote Support Services (support.netcb.com)
- Service Level Agreements
- Project Management
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology Policy Development